Home Page
Growing and Learning Together
Home Page

In-year Admissions Forms

Please complete Registration form and Application for a change of school form and return them BY EMAIL to  We will also need to see a copy of your childs birth certificate and a proof of address (council tax or utility bill).  If/when we are able to offer you a space we will ask you to provide us with originals of these documents.