Over this week your child can learn to and practice the following:
- Daily name practice – Trace over dots and also practice copying your name.
- Daily oral counting practice – Count forwards to 10 and backwards from 10. “Which number comes after 2?”
- Daily weather forecast – what is the weather like today?
- Daily story – share a book together.
- Play I spy – “I spy with my little eye something beginning with …”
- In the bedroom – Count the number of teddies you have. Which teddy is the big/small/biggest/smallest?
Order 3 teddies by size.
- Sound detectives - Make two collections of objects found in your house beginning with same sound such as ‘n’ & ‘t’, ‘m’ and ‘d’, ‘g’ and ‘o’.
- In the garden/an outdoor space – Using sticks make a 2D shape - square, triangle, rectangle, circle.