We are learning to tell the time.
Use the clock you made yesterday to help you. Get started with the power point below...
Now get practising...
- Read ‘The Bad-Tempered Ladybird’, by Eric Carle.
- Look at the page where The Bad-Tempered Ladybird meets the friendly ladybird and ask the children what time they met.
- Make 5 o’clock, using the hands.
- Repeat with other times mentioned in story.
- Reinforce that the big hand always points to the 12 when it is o'clock.
Use the documents below to practise telling the time.