L.O To be able to recognise and use questions.
- Explain to children that Some sentences open with question words but are not in fact questions (What a lovely day, How clever, When the wind blows…)
- In this lesson, children will move on to identifying different sentences where these words are used, as well as deciding if a question mark is needed or not.
Go through Power point
- Select correct coloured star worksheet
- Red star= Yellow and Red group
- Blue star= Green and Blue group
- Gold star=Purple and Blue group.