The safety of our children and staff will at all times remain paramount
Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows
The Headteacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made as to whether the school should be open or not.
The decision to open the school or not, will be communicated to staff and parents via: