You could choose a Birmingham building and create a 3D model of it. You can use any recycling materials that you already have at home like cereal boxes, plastic bottles, bottle lids etc. Look at these examples to help you.
- Design a new chocolate bar flavour. Label it with ingredients
- Write a recipe for your new chocolate bar
- Create the packaging for the new chocolate bar. You could even make it 3D
- Give it a name and design the logo and add it to your packaging
Your challenge is to create your own game that we could play in PE.
You need to:
- Give the game a name
- Think about how many players it will have
- Write down the equipment you will need
- Write down the rules of the game
- Draw a picture of what the game would look like when you are playing it
Daily diary entries
You could create a diary entry for each day.
You could include:
- What you have done during the day
- How you are feeling
- What the weather is like
- What food you have eaten
- Any exercise you have done
- Describe any activities you have enjoyed doing
Using the link below, you could research a ‘Science Superstar’ and create a poster all about them.
You should include:
- Their name
- Their job
- Key facts
Download the overview for more information.