Test Children on week 1 spellings
Dictate the following sentences to your child for them to write.
Purple and Blue
1. The farmer tried to start the tractor in the park.
2. I had a bath in our garden last week and I had to laugh.
3. We were painting a heart in our books for Valentines Day.
4. There was a spark coming from the television and it made me laugh.
Red and Green
1. Walk to the park and start a football game.
2. So do I have to play in the garden?
3. We were playing games in the park.
4. The man said the spark is coming from the car.
Yellow and SEN
1. The duck has a long neck.
2. Put the muck in the sack.
3. Can you lock the shed.