Rules for families to follow when on the school site:
- Adhere to the one-way system around school.
- Wear a face mask if possible.
- Stay back from the door when dropping off or collecting your child.
- Keep social distancing where possible on the school site and move away quickly from the site.
- Contact with the school office should be by telephone (0121 464 3082) or email (email@example.com), rather than coming into school as the office is closed to visitors.
When the children are in school:
- The children will wash their hands when they enter the classroom and practise regular handwashing throughout the day and at home time.
- Children will have a designated bubble and will stay in their bubble throughout the day including at break and lunch times and in the playground. Bubbles will not be allowed to mix.
- Children should bring to school a water bottle and their reading bag. Please do not bring any other bag into school.
Please read our new Home School Agreement during the covid-19 Pandemic: