How to be Covid Safe
Click the link below to see a simple guide to the National rules for staying safe during the coronavirus pandemic
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Stay at least 2 metres away from others outside your household or support bubble, where possible.
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Book a test if you are displaying any symptoms using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- If you test positive, you must self-isolate from the day your symptoms started (or the day you had the test, if you do not have symptoms) and the next 10 full days. If there are people in your household, they should isolate for 10 days. Their isolation period includes the date of your last contact with them and the next 10 full days.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.