WELCOME TO ALL OUR OLD AND NEW FAMILIES
Click on the picture above to see the welcome video
Links to Year Group Welcome Pages
Starting school for the first time or even coming back after the 6 weeks can sometimes make us feel a little worried . To help with those feelings our teachers have put together some small videos and information packs to help answer any question that you may have. We hope you find these pages helpful.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.