Maths Homework 9.3.18 (all groups) -NEEDS PARENTAL SUPERVISION AND SUPPORT PLEASE
Pancake or cupcake recipe
1. Using a computer, tablet or phone, research a simple pancake or cupcake recipe (for a suggestion, see https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2907669/easy-pancakes).
2. Put on a chef's hat and an apron (for instructions on how to make a paper chef's hat, see this YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mGJ6zFkl34).
3. Measure all the ingredients as stated in the recipe (and take pictures!), using the appropriate measuring devices (scales, measuring jug).
4. Mix the ingredients together.
5. Following the recipe, make/bake the pancakes/cupcakes, with the help of your parents/grandparents.
6. Serve the pancakes/cupcakes to your family. Enjoy!
7. Print photos to show you measuring the ingredients and stick them onto a sheet. Alternatively, save them onto a memory stick and bring them into school and your teacher will print them off. Write down the ingredients and their measurements.